Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Herschel Grammar has a whole school approach to SEND provision. As stated in the SEN Code of Practice 2015, every teacher has a responsibility to provide appropriate support and differentiation to ensure all students and all needs are catered for to make progress possible for all students.
Students with additional needs will:
- have the greatest possible access to a broad and balanced education;
- be positively encouraged to participate in the life and work of the school to the best of their abilities, whatever their needs;
- be given help and guidance to prepare them for adulthood, including independent living and employment.
Additional Needs Coordinator
Our Additional Needs Coordinator is Morgan Nolan. She can be contacted initially through the main school email address email@example.com or phone number 01753 520950.
Special Educational Needs policy and SEND information report
Our Special Educational Needs policy and SEND information report aims to:
- Set out how the school will support and make provision for students with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND)
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in providing for students with particular individual needs.
Please click to access the SEND Information Report for 2021-22 - see download below.
Please click here to access the current Special Educational Needs Policy.
Slough Local Offer
The following link will take you to the School's entry in the Slough Local Offer: https://www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk/kb5/sloughcst/directory/organisation.page?id=uZsGvUML8rA