Vision and Values
Herschel Grammar School Vision and Values Statement
Our values are responsibility, success and care. These are embedded into our vision. Herschel Grammar School is committed to:
- Being a caring, inclusive and respectful community in which everyone makes a contribution, is valued and has pride in the school
- A curriculum that is characterised by a depth of knowledge and understanding, to equip young people with an enjoyment and fascination in learning and the skills to progress independently.
- Being a centre of excellence where learners achieve their full potential in academic, personal, social, physical, moral and spiritual development.
- Being a working partnership of learners, parents, staff, governors and the community.
- Preparing learners for the demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing world.
The social and emotional skills, knowledge and behaviours that young people will learn in the school will help them build resilience and set the pattern for how they will manage their emotional wellbeing throughout their lives.
Learners will leave Herschel as self-confident, tolerant and fulfilled individuals, equipped to make a valuable contribution to the diverse communities in which they will live.